Grosvenor Apartments offer the perfect setting for the rare moments of romance, adventure and excitement.
The apartments are located in the affluent North-Eastern part of Bath, close to the Kenneth and Avon Canal and overlooking the Kensington Meadows, a beautiful natural reserve. Yet historic centre is only a pleasant stroll away – walk along the variety of artisan shops or by foot, or 10 take a bus stopping at the front door.
Traditional charm meets the modern comfort in this Grade I listed building. Photos do not do justice to its breathtaking Georgian elegance: high ceilings, original 18th century shutters, marble fireplaces, large sash windows and period features, topped with the beautiful views.
Each apartment offers a king-size bed, two reclining sofa beds, sitting and dining area, a fully equipped kitchen and a private bathroom with the toiletries and fluffy towels. Bed linen and kitchen essentials and complimentary condiments are provided.
Why chose the Grosvenor Apartments:
- Enjoy the feeling of spaciousness and lots of light and air
- Each apartment is 70 sqm, bigger than most places in Bath
- Walk to the city, yet, relax away from its hustle
- Experience the 18th century with the period features
- We provide linen and towels, as well as coffee and tea
- Enjoy the beautiful views of the picturesque green hills and traditional Georgian architecture
- Experience local life: craft, artisan and antique shops, local produce, gastropubs, deli, bakery and a supermarket are all a stone-throw away.